- Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour : 2 cups
- Peanuts : 2 cups
- Powdered Jaggery : 3 cups
- Melted Ghee : 3/4 to 1 cup
- Cardamom Pods : 6
1. Dry roast the ragi flour until a nice aroma comes out and set aside.
2. Roast the peanuts until golden brown color and cool.
3. Grind the roasted
peanuts and cardamom seeds into a powder.
4. Take the roasted ragi flour
and jaggery in a mixie and pulse for a couple of minutes.
5. Combine the
ragi flour and peanut powder in a wide bowl and mix very well.
6. Add the melted ghee to the flour mixture and mix well.
7. Shape the mixture into small round balls and store in a airtight container.