Water : 7 cups
Green chilli paste : 1 to 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Take 7 cups of water in a heavy bottomed vessel and allow it boil.
2. Now add sat, cumin seeds and green chilli paste and mix well. Add the semolina slowly. Mix the semolina on low flame with constant stirring to avoid lumps.
3. Cover with a lid and let it cook completely. When the semolina turn soft remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
Deep Fried Sooji Papads
4. Make round shape papads with a spoon on a plastic sheet and let them dry in the hot sunlight.
5. When dried well, remove from the sheet and store in a jar.
6. Deep fry the papad in hot oil before serving.